Online Childbirth Courses
What is Biblical Birth?
Making Childbirth as Simple, Painless, and Enjoyable as Possible
Option 1: Tara’s signature childbirth course is called Biblical Birth.
The Biblical Birth course is a faith-based online comprehensive Christian childbirth course with added prayerful meditations and scripture affirmations.
This course will help expecting mothers and their partners to make the entire childbirth process as smooth and as painless as possible as well as to prepare couples mentally, emotionally, and spiritually to have an amazing and transformative birthing experience.
The course includes approximately 7 hours of class lecture videos, 3 pre-recorded Christian meditations, 2 scripture-based affirmation recordings (one for mom and one for dad), 7 scripture readings, and ongoing support from the instructor. Takes approx. 10 hrs total to complete. Price is $139.00
Childbirth Course curriculum:
What to Expect in the Christian HypnoBirthing Course, Biblical Birth
- How to get baby into a good Position
- Birth Hormones and how they work
- Lemon Experience
- Scripture Affirmations, Affirmations for Mom, Affirmations for Dad
- Bible Reading Romans 5- The Holy Spirit’s Power
- Watch this birth video. Birth can be beautiful and peaceful.
- Bonding with Baby & Preparing to Parent
- Communication excersise
- What We Learn Before We are Born Ted Talk
- 4 Topics communication exercise
- 3 Breathing Techniques to get you through labor
- Bible Reading James 1- Faith
- Birth Video: Look at how at peace she looks
- How to Start Your Prayerful Christian Meditation Practice and why it is so benefical
- Prayerful Pregnancy Meditation
- Picking the Right Care Provider for You. SO IMPORTANT!
- Questions to Ask Your Care Provider so you know if they are right for you
- 20 Questions to Ask on Your Hospital Tour
- Bible Reading Matthew 6- Prayer
- Adorable Spiritual Birth Video
- What to expect at the end of Pregnancy
- Braxton Hicks, Prodromal Labor
- Eating and drinking during labor and why it’s so important
- How to Use the Peanut Ball
- How to know it’s true labor
- Natural Ways to start labor and avoid an induction
- Inductions and Epidurals and the BETTER ways of doing them to reduce risk for mom and baby
- Bible Reading Philippians 4- Fear
- Birth Video. What a Calm Mama!
- First Stage of Labor, What to Expect, Partners Role
- How to do a Double Hip Squeeze
- Massage and Coping Techniques
- Active Labor, Transferring to Birth Location, Birth Partners Role
- What to Pack in your Birth Bag
- How to set up your Hospital room to encourage labor
- How to communicate with hospital staff and your provider
- Important questions to ask if anything comes up
- Bible Reading Psalms 145- Gratitude and Praise
- Birth Video Highlighting Dad’s Role
- All about Transition and Pushing
- How to push to prevent tearing
- Birth Preferences/ Birth Plan
- IV options and the Pros and Cons of IV fluid
- Monitoring options
- Episiotomy Info
- Delayed cord clamping
- Postpartum Care for Mom and Baby
- Eye ointment, bathing baby, vitamin K shot, Hep B vaccine
- Breech Baby at Home Birth Video!
- Just in Case: Family-Centered Cesarean Plan
Option 2: Game-Changing Childbirth Crash Course
This is a quick and simple childbirth crash course that will change the game. This information will change the way you birth and will help you understand why the mindset you have about birth is so important. Price is $9.99
Welcome to the course!
A message from Tara
How to use this course
Before we begin…
Let’s get started!
Watch This Birth Video! Birth CAN be comfortable and beautiful!
The Most Important Thing to Understand- Mindset/The Birthing Hormones
The Lemon Experience
10 Tips for the Birth Partner
Birth Video Highlighting Support Persons Role
Congrats! Here’s what’s next…Listening to Affirmations
Affirmations for Mom
More resources for you
Before you go…